Recipes

Translate

Saturday 13 January 2018

Money Talk

   Very chilly this morning, minus 13C, and it didn't move much all day. It did help to have sun but that disappeared by late afternoon. 

   A big grocery shop this morning, several meat specials and I stocked up on fruit and vegetables. Total there was $40 and I spent another $12 at the bulk food store. On the plus side, I returned the non-working Fitbit for a credit of $145! I've decided I don't really need it, especially the frustration of trying to boot it up, and Walmart was happy to take it back.

   After a rather long nap (I'd woken quite early) I spent some time getting the name tags ready for next Tuesday's lunch. It was a bit easier to do since I put all the members' tags in alphabetical order. Must try to keep them that way. There will be about 100 of us and I think the meal will be salmon for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment