Recipes

Translate

Saturday 6 January 2018

A New Gadget

   Sunny today but very cold - minus 22C when I got up this morning. I was out early as I had a few errands to run so left the load of washing chugging in the machine and hung it up (indoors ) when I got home.

   I had decided to have breakfast at "The Golden Arches" as I had a coupon to use and it was tasty - an egg McMuffin, hash browns and coffee for just over $4 - can't beat that! While in Walmart I stopped by the electronics department and spotted a Fitbit I wanted. So now I can keep track of my daily exercise. However, first I have to go online to set it up. That may prove to be a bit of a challenge as I am rather technologically challenged! 

My new Fitbit - a late Christmas present to myself!

     It is supposed to warm up tomorrow but, for just now, I am parked close to the fire to stay warm as the temperature drops again tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you like your Fitbit. The FAQs are helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't manage to complete the setup - will have to call on one of my more technologically proficient family for help!

      Delete