Recipes

Translate

Friday 10 November 2017

A New Venue

   Minus 9C when I got up this morning with a dusting of snow, Ugh! The sun was shining most of the day but it didn't budge much from there.

   Fitness class, haircut and the library this morning then finished the RTO meeting minutes after a nap. Since then I have been reading my new book "City of Friends" by Joanna Trollope. It's quite an interesting read. I am going out with Donna tonight to visit a new banquet place and I think we will be fed and watered for free. Despite the cold I wouldn't want to miss that. Verdict on the place tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. We got quite a bit of snow which is still here. Just wanted to tell you that I love that you have a list of books at the end of your blog. I just used my cell phone to take a picture of it and I will use it the next time I go to the library! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find something you like.

    ReplyDelete