Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 29 November 2017

A Blustery Day

   Much cooler today but still some sun - only up to 5C. I walked over to the mall from the senior's centre between the fitness classes (the first is 9-10, the next, 11:15 - 12:00) and on the way back the wind was in my face and very cold and strong, but I survived.

   Usual group for coffee after class and then another coffee while I was behind the counter of the coffee bar. I also brought the leftovers home for tomorrow, having made a half pot of decaf towards the end of my shift which didn't get finished. No point in pouring it down the drain, I say!

   I have managed to renew the library book I need for next week's book club but I doubt I will have finished it by then. I took a quick read with me today and got quite a bit read in between serving the coffee, but I must get back to the other one!

   Fish in a cheese sauce with mushrooms and green beans tonight. I forgot to take the fish out of the freezer before I went out this morning but it will thaw and cook in the cheese sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment