Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 15 November 2016

A New Assignment

   Another Christmas first today - turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce at the RWTO lunch; it also included salad, mashed potatoes and buttered carrots - all delicious. It was followed by apple pie and coffee which I haven't had in some time so I was a very happy camper!    

I have taken over the name tags assignment at the lunches and came home with a box of tags ready for January's lunch. I'm hoping to have some help as I plan to keep on the book sale table - can't be in two places at the same time.

   Another beautiful Fall day with a high of 13C. We have been truly blessed with mild weather this Fall. Long may it continue.

   Some more photos from my trip:

View from a mountain summit north of Benidorm.

A Salvador Dali statue in the town hall of Alicante. That's where he was born.

Me, after climbing Benidorm Island. It took about 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment