Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 8 November 2016

A Bad Cold

   Feeling a bit under the weather today - it started with a scratchy throat yesterday and now I am sniffling and sneezing and a bit shivery. I had to go out this morning to the RTO meeting but went straight to bed when I got home and slept until 4:00 p.m. I think I will skip Fitness class tomorrow unless I am feeling considerably better. Luckily I had booked off my volunteer job in the kitchen at the Senior's Centre as I would just be spreading my germs around!

   The meeting this morning was at Black Creek Pioneer Village and they gave us lunch - a very nice salad and assorted wraps and sandwiches, with yummy little cakes for dessert. I am still stuffed so haven't thought of eating anything tonight although I am very thirsty. An early night I think - once the U.S. election results are in!

No comments:

Post a Comment