Recipes

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

The Temperature Rises

   I only managed one hour on the tennis court this morning - just too hot! Susan and Paul beat Kathy and me 6-3 although there was some discussion as to the final score. I was just too hot to dispute it so left the court and hurried home for a swim.

    Back on the road by 10:30 to drop in to the Probus meeting where I only stayed long enough to deliver some books, pick up new ones and grab a coffee. Home to prepare lunch for Judy and the grandkids who were dropping by for lunch. They left around 1:00 p.m. and I have just been relaxing in the garden, reading and cooling off in the pool since then. Now I am watching some rather uninspiring tennis from Washington D.C. - no major players in this tournament.

    A light dinner is planned - probably some soup and leftover sandwiches from lunch. I may add a bit of salad just to make sure I get all my nutrients today!

No comments:

Post a Comment