Recipes

Translate

Monday 11 July 2016

Not Much Excitement

   Very pleasant today. I think it got up to 28C this afternoon with a nice breeze. I walked to my Bridge game at the senior's centre, about 20 minutes there and back (4,000 steps total). Diane brought a plum kuchen (cake) which we had in our coffee break - delicious! I had two great hands, one a small slam and one where I got 11 tricks, so it was a highly successful afternoon for me.

    The rest of the day was spent by the pool, reading, followed by a dip. I didn't sit out too long after my swim but watered the garden before coming in.

  Nothing much on TV tonight but I am at the denoument of my book so may just finish it after dinner. Chicken legs in the oven, corn on the cob and some broccoli ready to go and I opened a bottle of red wine to go with it, just for a bit of an indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment