Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Seize the Day!

     Currently 4C which is as high as it's got all day. At least the forecast snow didn't materialize. I haven't been using the gas fire much recently but I had it on tonight to take off the chill. It looks like March not only came in like a lion but will also be departing like a lion instead of a lamb!

    Off to tennis at Hendrina's by 9:30 a.m. and we had a couple of good hours on the court (well, actually 1 1/2 hours as we took frequent breaks). Carol suggested we add another morning next Fall and we have tentatively agreed to set aside Thursday mornings for a second session. This works for me as I have decided to drop Thursday morning yoga in preference to Zumba Gold which is an afternoon class.

   Straight from Bayview and Steeles to Warden and Ellesmere via the highway to get to the community centre by 12:30 for RTO Bridge. It was fun, especially as there is free coffee and cookies. I made a couple of fairly serious errors and got gently scolded but no one is too serious even though there is money on the line. Needless to say I didn't score well enough to win anything but then neither did any of my partners! 

    I have a morning at home tomorrow as fitness class is over until April so I will get some house cleaning done prior to my Easter visitors on Sunday.

   Butter chicken leftovers for dinner tonight along with rice and green beans. The rest will go in the freezer as two days of one meal is enough for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment