Recipes

Translate

Sunday 6 March 2016

Baba Ganoush

   Well, the Baba Ganoush was excellent - I won't need to eat for a couple of hours and there's still some left for tomorrow. I'm having liver and onions for dinner tonight so will wait until around 7:00p.m. to eat. It doesn't take long to cook.

   The sun was shining most of the day and the temperature was above zero for a while this afternoon. I sat out getting some of "the D" for about half an hour but it got a bit chilly. The wind was from the south-west but still a bit cool.

   I had an early start today as I had to be on the computer by 7:00a.m. to sign up for the Spring and summer fitness classes. I almost forgot to get up in time but I even managed to get into the Zumba class! It's usually so popular there's a huge waiting list. I didn't sign up for yoga as I found it a bit too hard. I might try it again in the fall.

   I tried to load some photos but for some reason couldn't find where they went - maybe they will turn up in a file somewhere. I wanted to show the snow that will probably be gone by next weekend as the temperatures are forecast to rise in the next day or two with rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment