Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 29 September 2015

A Change in the Weather

   I managed tennis on Sunday and again this morning but the rain has since set in and, in fact, was quite torrential this afternoon. Bridge class started today and by the time it finished the temperature had dropped several degrees. I went to a movie later in the afternoon ("The Intern" - quite funny) and was quite chilled by the time I got home.

    Finally finished the kale rolls I made last week! Hope I don't get sick as they really were well past their 'best before" date. The grandkids were here on Monday for a couple of hours and decorated a slab of chocolate cake for my birthday tomorrow. So I have been nibbling away at it since then. At least I will be back to exercise class on Wednesdays and Fridays and I also got into the Thursday Yoga class. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment