Recipes

Translate

Sunday 13 September 2015

Disappointing Weather

   A miserable, wet, cold day which I have spent entirely indoors. It hasn't got above 15C all day and the rain has been off and on. I am sitting with a blanket over my knees and would have happily switched on the fire - but it is still off for the summer. The rest of the week is supposed to be warmer, thank goodness.

    I had to be up early to sign up for the Fall classes, with registration starting at 7:00 a.m. I couldn't get through until  after 7:30 and, by that time all the Zumba places, for the fall and winter spots, were taken and I had to go on the waitlist. Hopefully, I am not too far down the list! I did get into the other classes so am happy about that.

   Since then I have been working on the Minutes for the RTO meeting last week. It's a long, laborious process but it's now done and mailed off to Donna who will make any changes she sees fit. I am just glad to get it out of my hands.

   A nice salmon fillet for dinner. Meanwhile I am waiting for the Men's Final in New York, Federer and Djokovic, but it's still raining there. I guess I will cook dinner and hope it has dried up before too long. I still have some rhubarb and apple crumble left but I don't think I will get my walk tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment