Recipes

Translate

Saturday 5 September 2015

Love My PC Points!

   The thermometer in my back yard registered 35C at one point today! I have mostly stayed indoors but did water the plants and cut back the foliage on my tomato plants to get the sun to those few tomatoes remaining. This required a swim even though I only worked for about 20 minutes. I had another swim around 5:00 p.m. and sat in the shade for a while, but am now back to the tennis on TV.

   $20 of free groceries today as I cashed in some PC Points. I got some lamb chops on sale (another saving) and will have that for dinner with a potato and some corn. Unfortunately, the farmer with the corn wasn't at his usual spot, probably has taken the holiday weekend off, but I will open a can of corn instead of the fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment