Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Dashing here....dashing there

   No time for a proper post - it has been one of these days when I didn't need to think of something to keep me busy.

   I was up at 7:30 and out the door by 8:15 to a teaching assignment. Very mild but rainy. I had a lovely MID class of just 4 students and an Educational  Assistant. One on two isn't a bad ratio! I would gladly go back there. Basically all I had to do was read them a story, talk about it and take them through an activity. They knew the class routines very well and were quite independent on most things. There was one high-functioning autistic student but even he managed to cope well with a new face in the classroom. An easy morning.

   Stopped in at the garden centre on the way home and picked up some pansies for my porch planter, and onion sets to get in the garden on the next nice day. A quick lunch then back on the road to the Tennis Centre for a meeting with the volunteer captain to discuss any improvements we need to make for the summer tournament. Back home by 4:00 p.m. Now I am off to the suburbs to spend the evening with the grandkids while the parents take in a show. I hope they are well behaved (the kids, not the parents). More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment