Recipes

Translate

Saturday 13 April 2013

A New Recipe

Slept in this morning but after that, just a regular Saturday. Did a load of washing and, after a relax with the Saturday paper, set off to do the weekly shopping. I didn't seem to have used up much this week so had a reasonably small list - mostly fruit and vegetables with a few staples.

   I found a recipe on line yesterday (thanks Judy, it was a "Loony Spoons" recipe that you recommended) for Indian chicken thighs that I will try this week. It required Garam Masala which I didn't have, so went to the bulk food store where I was able to get it. Other than that, everything I needed was in the supermarket. A successful trip!

   It's the April Monthly dance tonight so I won't eat any supper - they always have a nice spread. Marilyn and I are manning the "50-50 Draw" table so will get there a bit early to set up. We practiced some of the dances last night at Wendy's class so I feel quite confident that I have a reasonable chance of dancing them without mistakes. Will have a quick look through them before I leave.

1 comment:

  1. We also made the Coconut Curry Chicken...the kids actually asked for seconds, I nearly cried. It was really good and I had to skip the Garam Masala becasue I was out and realized too late..still very good. It made so much that I had it for lunch today and still have more for tomorrow. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete