Recipes

Translate

Friday 14 October 2016

Back to the Exercise Regime

     Out early for Fitness class this morning - I am finding it harder to get up in the mornings as it is dark later. Today it was almost 8:00 a.m. before I surfaced. Then I had to rush to be out by 8:45. I am quite out of shape despite playing tennis all summer. I really must be using different muscle groups. I made it in time and stayed for half an hour after class to have a coffee and chat.

    Home to do a bit of gardening before lunch - I am tackling the lilac tree and the mint at the moment - then lunch and a nap for half-an-hour. I watched some tennis later in the afternoon then walked up to the mall to return a library book. It seems wasteful to take the car for such a short distance. I found a pair of loafers on sale for my holiday walking and wore them home to break them in.

   Nothing more on the agenda except a couple of my favourite shows later this evening. Lots of leftovers to eat up. I already had some bruschetta with one of the tomatoes I brought in from the garden the other day. It ripened up really quickly once I brought it indoors. Then I will treat myself with a mincemeat tart!

No comments:

Post a Comment