Recipes

Translate

Monday 3 October 2016

Busy Monday

   A quick run up to the library this morning to print a couple of documents - a notice about the Pot luck lunch next week at the tennis club which I will post tomorrow, and my report on this year's Kaffeeklatsch which I have to present at the AGM on Wednesday. Reminder to myself: tell Pat I won't be at Petronella that night.

    I walked over to, and back from, the Senior's Centre this afternoon. Bridge today was fun but we stopped a little early as Pinkie wasn't feeling too well. Sheila asked me to play on Thursday which I will do.

    Just leftovers tonight but I made a few additions to the dip I bought yesterday and I think it was really improved. I added some roasted red pepper and chopped up steamed kale.

   Off to dancing in half an hour - hope there's a good turnout as we have to pay the rent for October.

No comments:

Post a Comment