Recipes

Translate

Saturday 17 September 2016

Two Meals Out

      Judy had asked me to "usher" at the theatre last night so we met at Panera Bread for a light dinner. I had a delicious squash soup and a Chinese Citrus and Cashew Salad. Judy has been helping out with props at the theatre and even got her name on the program. The play was quite funny and the ushering duties were pretty easy.

    Steve came over with his chain saw this morning to take down the dead Mountain Ash tree in my front yard. It was quite rotted inside. Unfortunately it started to rain just after he arrived so we were quite soaked and finally had to stop when the rain got really heavy. We moved all the branches into the garage and finished the job in there.

   We took a break around noon and went up to "Eggsmart" for lunch - Steve's treat as my birthday is coming up. I had an omelet with a big glass of orange juice, followed by toast and coffee. No need for anything else until 8:00 p.m. when I made a tomato and feta salad, cooked a corn cob and sautéed some shrimp in garlic butter. That should keep me until tomorrow's breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment