Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 27 September 2016

A Perfect Fall Day

   Just a few clouds in an otherwise beautifully blue sky - and the temperature was just right. I had a bit of a late start due to insomnia but was out of the house by 8:45 and at the courts around 9:15, not as much traffic. I think I will start later from now on.

    It was quite busy due, in part, to the pleasant weather, but I got in three sets. The coffee urn was acting up again but, luckily, after the coffee was made and drunk. We made an extra pot in the small coffee maker and on my way home I went down to the church and picked up the spare one to use on Friday. Only one problem - someone brought in Timbits which I cannot resist, so now I am trying to compensate for indulging!

   A quiet afternoon resting and gardening, but the wind came up and some clouds moved in so I didn't stay outdoors for very long. The garden can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment