Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Rogers Cup

   Spent the last week at the newly named Aviva Centre at York University. Unfortunately, since loading Windows 10, I haven't been able to upload any photos, so that will have to wait. I also have been unable to connect to my printer, so if anyone out in Blogland knows how to sort these problems, please let me know!

    It was an interesting, but hot, week of tennis watching but I am glad to get back to my usual routines - much less tiring! I got my hair cut today as it was particularly annoying in this heat (29C again today). I have had the AC on pretty continually since the weekend and it doesn't look like cooling off any time soon. I only managed one set of tennis yesterday as I was dripping with sweat after only one game. The humidity isn't quite as high today, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment