Recipes

Translate

Friday 7 August 2015

Camp Treetop, Golf and Sushi

   In a nutshell, that's how my day went today. I set off for Markham around 8:15 to go with Judy and the grandkids to their day camp. I got the guided tour and was suitably impressed.

   Next Judy and I were off to Bushwood GC for a round on the Executive (9 hole) course which, unfortunately, was inundated with young golfers. However we did get round the 9 holes without too much delay and then drove into Markham for lunch at Main Sushi, and very tasty it was too.

   On the way home I stopped in at the Village Grocer for a few items, then Valleyview Garden Centre to check out their perennial sale (I bought three) and finally, the bank ATM. Then home for a nap, a swim and a bit of gardening. The new plants are safely ensconced in the rockery and should do well there although it doesn't get very much sun.

   Not feeling the need for any dinner yet but may have something light later.

No comments:

Post a Comment