Recipes

Translate

Sunday 9 August 2015

Catching Up With Chores

    As I will be volunteering at the Rogers Cup every day this week I have been trying to get ahead of the chores today. I did manage a set of tennis this morning but, since then, it's been go-go-go. First I cut the grass then, after a rest, vacuumed the pool. This took me to lunch time and a quick swim (I was very hot and sweaty) followed by a well deserved nap!

   Since then I have cleaned up the kitchen, got a load of ribs in the oven (so that there's some food when I get home from the tennis), swept the floor and polished the glass tables while watching a tennis match on TV. I also trimmed the grass by the bench, which the lawn mower can't reach, and watered the hanging baskets. I will have an early start tomorrow so am not leaving anything to chance.

   In a bit I plan to give the ribs a quick browning on the barbecue, and have some of them with a corn cob and roast potatoes. Speaking of which I had better get the potatoes in the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment