Recipes

Translate

Thursday 11 June 2015

Busy Day

   I was out of the house by 8:50 this morning and not back until around 3:00 p.m. A meeting this morning which dragged on until 11:45 (thankfully there was coffee and some yummy bran muffins) and then straight to the Senior's Centre for my usual Thursday bridge game. I had rather a queezy stomach this morning and only ate a banana and peanut butter for breakfast and another muffin (pinched on my way out of the meeting) and some dried fruit for lunch. However, I seem to be back to normal now and will have a proper dinner.

   When I got home at 3:00 I had a swim, washed my hair at the outdoors tap and sat in the sun for a while. Nothing much to do tonight and will be quite happy with a glass of wine and some crackers and cheese. I may eat later but nothing fancy.

   Here are some photos from the garden which is looking good after all the rain this week.
Bleeding hearts are still in bloom and the hosta is filling out well.

Red peonies by the pool. The pink ones will be out next week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment