Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 12 March 2019

March Break

   Good news for the kiddies and teachers but not so much for the rest of us. Bridge was cancelled this afternoon for children's programs at the community centre and I think I may not get to Pickleball on Friday for the same reason. I will have to check that. My other programs are still on.

   I went for quite a long walk this morning as it was sunny and mild - still having to avoid icy patches. Then this afternoon I went to see "Greta" a very scary movie which I only recommend to those with a tough disposition. The movie theatre was very busy with kids off school but most had come to see other shows so I got a decent seat. 

   Not much on TV this evening but I have some DVD's from the library. Fried fish, mashed sweet potato and peas for dinner followed by a minneola. That should keep me going until breakfast tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Greta would be no good for me - I get scared at the pantomime when the baddies appear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely wouldn`t like `Greta` and I was on the edge of my seat at certain moments.

      Delete
  2. Ah yes March break ... the malls are filled with the pre-teens especially. I am not one for scary or slasher movies, the nightly news is enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it can really get you down. I hadn`t expected the movie to be quite so creepy. It got good reviews and Isabelle Huppert was excellent as the villain.

      Delete