Recipes

Translate

Thursday 14 March 2019

Getting Greener

   Patches of green beginning to show here and there and the thermometer almost registered double digit numbers this afternoon - there was even a blink of sun! Tonight we have been promised rain and a thunder storm. That should clean things up considerably. I have given up wearing my winter coat and will just shiver in my Spring jacket from now on.

   Tennis this morning and I was the big winner with two sets to the good. I had good partners! Several errands to complete on my way home but by lunch time everything was done and it has been a quiet afternoon. One gripe - our sports channel has been showing tennis matches from Indian Wells all week (still a couple of Canadians playing) but I haven't been home to watch. Now that I had an afternoon at home, nothing was on! Murphy's Law! Quite appropriate I suppose as we approach St. Patrick's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you in your tennis wins. I don't usually watch tennis on tv although I will sometimes wander down to the local club & watch. We had the thunder & lightening last night along with quite a bit of flooding. Ah yes to lighter coats, both in weight & colour!

    ReplyDelete