Recipes

Translate

Monday 14 August 2017

Back to the Normal Routine

   I had an appointment with the rheumatologist this morning and he has promised to sign me off after my next visit in six month's time. That will be a relief. Bridge this afternoon - I had terrible cards, only played a couple of hands and went down miserably. It's enough to put you off bridge for life!

   I walked to and from the Senior's Centre and did a bit of gardening this afternoon, so a swim was called for. I'm still a bit tired from the hectic week at the tennis centre but will buck up soon, I hope. So many tomatoes have ripened during the week I will have to make a soup or freeze them. I really prefer to eat them fresh but there are just too many!

   Some photos from the tennis centre:

Ladies singles semi-final.


Brilliant sunset on one of the drier evenings.





No comments:

Post a Comment