Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 13 January 2016

More Like January

    No more snow after all but quite cold (-8C) and a strong north wind. Just my usual Wednesday - fitness class in the morning followed by coffee, a trip to the library, home to change out of my gym clothes, then back to the coffee bar for my afternoon shift. Not a big crowd so I closed up at 2:30, counted the cash and locked up.

    While I was at the library this morning I dropped into Dollarama next door and picked up a new jigsaw puzzle. Although they don't have a big choice they are only $3. It's 1000 pieces so will keep me busy for quite some time!

   I still haven't got my appetite back so just had yogurt for breakfast, soup for lunch and a mushroom omelette for dinner. Maybe I'll lose a few pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment