Recipes

Translate

Sunday 10 January 2016

A Change in the Weather

   It started out quite mild this morning (6C) but with lots of rain - my back yard is a pond! However, the temperature dropped radically this afternoon and by 4:00 p.m. we had snow showers and zero. I hate to think how icy it will be tomorrow. I put the car in the garage just in case everything ices up.

    I spent a good chunk of today typing up the minutes from Thursday's meeting but now it's done and sent off to Donna for her perusal. My last effort had a couple of mistakes so I hope she catches any errors this time.

    Over the holidays I did a couple of jigsaw puzzles and this was one of them which took me almost two weeks. It is the interior of a cathedral in Vienna but I haven't been able to find out which one. It was very tricky the first time but a little easier when I tried it a second time. Maybe I will visit the real thing some time, it is certainly beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment