Recipes

Translate

Saturday 16 January 2016

It's Saturday Again - How Time Flies!

    An early post tonight as I am off dancing this evening. It's the monthly dance at Crescent school so I won't bother with any dinner as we get tea and sandwiches around 9:00 p.m. I had a quick look at the dances earlier and only a couple are going to be challenging - I may sit them out!

    No freezing rain overnight after all, in fact no rain at all and we had a sunny afternoon. The temperature has dropped just below zero now and it's a bit windy but not too unpleasant.

   Usual Saturday chores today but I spent the afternoon reading my current library book - "Career of Evil" by Robert Galbraith (also known as J.K. Rowling) and the third book in the Cormoran Strike series. He's an ex-army private detective and a rough but quite lovable character so I'm enjoying it immensely. I still have the Saturday paper to read so will get stuck into that once I finish posting. The fire's on and it's cosy in here - I noticed today that it was still light at 5:00 p.m. so the days are getting longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment