Recipes

Translate

Thursday 31 December 2015

New Year's Eve

   I'm having a quiet night at home as is my custom. I don't think I will even manage to stay up until midnight! Luckily there's lots of good stuff on TV. The library let me know (by e-mail) that the DVD I have been waiting for is at my local branch but, unfortunately, it is closed tomorrow so I will have to wait until Saturday to pick it up. It's the fourth season of "Game of Thrones". I can't wait to get stuck into it.

     My only outing today was to get my hair cut at my usual spot. It wasn't too cold so I made do without my boots or winter coat. Yesterday I went to see a really good movie, "Brooklyn" I highly recommend it. The movie theatre was very busy but I luckily found a seat middle and centre, just where I like to be.

   A salmon fillet for dinner tonight with broccoli and mushrooms. I am almost out of food as I decided not to buy any groceries until I had eaten up all the leftovers. I will do a big shopping on Saturday to replenish the fridge and larder.

No comments:

Post a Comment