Recipes

Translate

Monday 14 December 2015

Still Mild and Pleasant

    The plumber came today (courtesy of my Parts Plan with Enercare) and fixed the toilet that has been running continuously for seven years! He also fixed the other toilet that was making a hugely scary rumbling noise so now everything is fixed.

    As the classes are all finished until after New Year, I did the step class at home on my video. I did the shortened version but will try to increase it next time.  After that I went for a walk - it was a beautiful morning, mild and sunny - that ended at the Senior's Centre where they were serving free coffee. I could have walked my usual route but it made more sense to end where there was free coffee! While there I bumped into Snez who asked me to come in early on Wednesday for coffee duty as Maria wasn't available. I plan to make some sausage rolls as the Euchre group is having a pot luck lunch that day and I have been invited to join them. During my walk I became aware of the traffic noise from the 401. I usually can't hear it but, obviously, the wind was coming from the south, hence the mild temperatures.

    This will be the first Monday night at home since September and I plan to use it relaxing by the fire. Leftover lamb for dinner, I will cook some sweet potato fries and green beans to go with it. I am enjoying "The Girl in the Spider's Web" so may spend some time reading. A quiet Monday night at home for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment