Recipes

Translate

Friday 22 February 2019

On the Run

   A jam-packed day but I did manage some down time this afternoon to recharge my batteries.

   I had to make an early phone call to reserve the room at Calabrai Bakery for Hava Java on Monday. Luckily someone was there to take my call. Out to Fitness class by 8:45 and finished with coffee and cookies around 10:15. Then it was a drive up to Aurora to pick up something for the demo this evening. This would not have been necessary if my dance group hadn't been cancelled on Wednesday. The round trip took just over an hour (luckily I found the location easily - I'm not very familiar with Aurora), mostly highway, so I arrived back in time to sign up for Pickleball. As it happens, I really didn't have to be there ahead of time as we didn't have a full complement of players for once.

   Now I just have to get into my demo outfit. I will try to get a photo of the group as we do look pretty smashing! The event we are attending is called "The Dragon Meets the Poet", a combination of Chinese New Year celebrations and a Robert Burns dinner. Wonder what the food will be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment