Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 5 February 2019

New Skills

   Torrential rain last night so much of the snow is gone. At least now I can get in and out of my driveway without plowing through ice and slush. It's freezing up again tonight but most of the rain has drained away and I have tucked the car away in the garage in case we have freezing rain. I think it's probably too cold for that now.

   Bridge this afternoon and I had several good hands. In fact I had a small slam (six tricks over book) although my partner and I had only bid two tricks. Still, it did give us a lot of points. I am finally figuring out how to keep score.

4 comments:

  1. enjoy playing bridge..
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now everything is covered in that icy slush. I have never played Bridge, it seems like a game that you must really pay attention while playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a recent convert but quite addicted. I play twice a week.

      Delete