Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Catching Some D's

   Gorgeous day today, up to 20C and sunny but now it is getting dark so we might get some rain. Tennis this morning was fun - I had three good sets and spent some time sitting in the sun and chatting before leaving around 11:00 a.m. We had quite a crowd but not too much of a wait between sets.

   Yesterday's social at Don Mills was quite special! We didn't get much tennis as it was so busy, but the pot luck lunch was spectacular with foods from all sorts of ethnic groups. I contributed sausage rolls but there were noodles and dumplings, samosas, chili, and several other dishes I didn't even get to try as I was too full. The desserts were scrumptious and there was unlimited coffee. I had to take a long nap after I got home!

   This afternoon I cut both the front and back lawns as they were really in need of a cut. The lawnmower has had a good workout this Spring, mainly due to all the rain. In between I made some soup for lunches this week. Now I am quite happy to sit on the couch and relax for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment