Recipes

Translate

Friday 19 May 2017

A Couple of Chores

   Much cooler today, in fact it was downright cold on the tennis court this morning as there was a strong north wind. There was a surprisingly good turnout and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Not much sun until later in the afternoon and it has gone again. It only got up to 17C today.

   I finished and printed the handout for next week's RTO AGM this afternoon - I got a chance to try out the copy function on my new printer, as I wanted the document double-sided, and it worked well. Tomorrow I will take the handout to Staples to get 100 copies printed. I will be glad to see the back of it!

   I also made the final deposit for the dance group and now have to try to balance the books! It looks like we have more money in the bank than expected which is always good, but doesn't reflect well on my book keeping skills. No chance of me losing the job though as no one else wants to do it!

   I have lost the ability to load photos again - very frustrating, but will put them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment