Recipes

Translate

Thursday 15 October 2015

Yoga, Probus, Tennis and a Swim

   On the go all day and lots of exercise. I had to leave the yoga class early to get to Probus by 10:00 a.m. The talk today was on the Solar System - not really up my alley! But at least there was coffee, cookies and time to chat with other Probus members.

    There were more people at the indoor tennis drop-in today - 12 - but I still got lots of games and didn't sit out for too long. However I was glad of the hot tub after my swim (12 lengths today) to ease my aching muscles.

  I made a cauliflower casserole to have with leftover salmon and added the last of the kale. The plants are gone to the composter. Lots of cheese in the sauce made it very tasty, and there will be lots for tomorrow's dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment