Recipes

Translate

Thursday 22 October 2015

Super Fall Weather

     A really pleasant day today, sunny and warm. I sat outside reading the newspaper for a while this afternoon. My outside thermometer registered 18C at one point - I have my doubts about its accuracy but it was up there anyway. I also did a bit of gardening clean up but there's still lots to do!

    Yoga first thing this morning - it's getting marginally easier so I will persevere - and then a quick change before heading down to Qssis for the RTO Fall lunch and craft sale. I got some nice crafts - marmalade, earrings and flavoured olive oil - as well as signing up for a card-making class in November. The meal was good - salad, pork, veggies and sweet potato mash, and ice cream for dessert. No need for much dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment