Recipes

Translate

Friday 31 October 2014

Bad News

     A letter arrived today from the Ministry of the Attorney General. I am requested (or "ordered") to appear at the Law courts on December 8th for Jury Duty! I can only hope I am not selected as it is a tedious chore, sitting waiting to be called for selection. The last time I had this onerous duty I read two Dan Brown novels before we were released.

   It has rained all day and been decidedly cold. Not a glimpse of sun all day. I have to go out this evening although I would rather stay at home, but I am on "tea duty" tonight. I would be very unpopular if I didn't show up.

    Going to have a quick dinner of leftovers soon. I've just eaten some chips and a whole avocado , mashed and topped with salsa and grated cheese so I am not starving. Then it's off to pick up Sue and Erich to take them with me to dancing. They will be happy not to have to take public transit on this miserable night!

No comments:

Post a Comment