Recipes

Translate

Sunday 27 August 2023

Still Struggling With Technology

    A pretty decent day, especially the late afternoon while I was working in the garden. I even managed a dip in the pool and, fortunately, the sun stuck around until I dried off. I used some leftover chicken in a salad for dinner, nice and easy and tasty too!

   I used my new credit card at the drug store this morning but it wouldn't give me my PC points. Another long wait on the phone didn't accomplish anything so I will have to try again tomorrow. At least I know it is activated and I will be able to use it from now on.

2 comments:

  1. I think maybe PC points were have their own technology issues; at my Zehr's the lady in front of me was trying to redeem points & couldn't & then suddenly it took off the points twice. The cashier wasn't able to put the points back, & happily told her to just call or email the company. SO good luck with getting your points. I like the idea of easy salad for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometime (well often really) think technology is only as smart as the programmers... Some seem to be lacking.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete