Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 22 June 2022

Someone Turn Down the Heat

    Another scorcher today - went up to 32F today, felt like 42F - and I have been hiding inside until the sun goes down when I will attempt a bit of gardening.

   I got my finger splint changed today to a removable one and was in the pool the minute I got home from the hospital. What bliss! At least I can cool off in comfort now. Supposed to cool down a bit overnight and be more comfortable tomorrow.

   P.S. Forgot my water bottle during the 10 minute walk to and from the hospital from the parking lot, and arrived home rather dehydrated. The only fountain I could find in the hospital was out of order!

8 comments:

  1. How nice that you can finally get cooled off properly. Enjoy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had two swims today as it's still very hot.

      Delete
  2. I bet that felt like heaven on earth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really got my body temperature down after mowing the grass.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic - the best swim ever! I'm glad things are healing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still wearing the splint though I can take it off to shower or swim.

      Delete
  4. That is hot! Great that you can swim more comfortably now. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must try to swim more laps though! Took it easy today.

      Delete