Recipes

Translate

Monday 6 June 2022

I am Shut Out!

    I am just posting at the moment as Blogger won't let me sign in and leave comments. It was the same yesterday although, at one point, I was able to get back on the board. But I am reading your blogs and will let you know when I am back to normal!

   Busy week coming up - today it was our once monthly Knitting and Crafting Club which was a nice get-together and we had an extra person. Then, after lunch I played threesome Bridge (very complicated) at the Senior's Centre. Try as we might we have been unable to entice a fourth person to join us. They are still reluctant to expose themselves to others' germs. We three didn't wear masks once we were seated at the table and seem to have survived. Time will tell!

7 comments:

  1. Blogger does some very strange things at times. You do have a busy week in store.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's letting me comment now. Go figure!

      Delete
  2. Blogger seems to be misbehaving a bit lately. Too smart for its own good. I have never played bridge. Maybe I should look at learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is very frustrating just now. I have even seen my comments published on a post, only for them to have disappeared when I look again. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a number of people are having Blogger issues at the moment. It must be so frustrating and they don't reply to queries - in fact, it's not easy to contact them at all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger is becoming too frustrating. I am sure a few people will just give up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger has been very rude to me as well of late ... it keeps refusing to acknowledge who I am.

    ReplyDelete