Recipes

Translate

Sunday 15 June 2014

Pleasant Weather

   Beautiful day, sunny but not too hot. I had my first dip in the pool after an afternoon of gardening. It was only 72F but, once I was in, it was very refreshing! The garden is in dire need of a good weeding but my back gets too sore from bending down to pull up the blasted things. It was much more pleasant to sit under the awning with a book so that's what I did.

   Two sets of tennis this morning - not too many at the courts. I guess all the Dads were being treated to breakfast in bed. I played with Susan, Iona and Chan and we split the sets so quite  a satisfying result.

   Pasta and shrimp for dinner tonight, in a cheese and mushroom sauce. Green beans on the side to make it a reasonably healthy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment