Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 23 August 2022

More Expensive Repairs

    I am just posting today because, if I don't, I have to reply anonymously to other posts!

   We had welcome rain most of yesterday but the grass is still very brown. At least I haven't had to cut it for a while. We played tennis for almost two hours this morning and, although it wasn't extremely hot as it has been for the last month, it was quite humid. I was on the winning side for both sets which was gratifying. 

   Tomorrow the Liftec crew are coming to do some work on my deck which, I believe, has been designated a "tripping hazard"! There will be before and after photos. Then another crew will come and do some caulking. It has been an expensive summer for pool repairs but worth it to maintain the value of my house, I guess!

7 comments:

  1. Who determined the tripping hazard? Hopefully not through experience! Always a good idea to maintain as needed rather than fix up to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maintenance these days is so expensive but not something you can leave or you can end up with a far worse problem. We had rain too yesterday and it is so much fresher here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A home is an investment so yes, definitely worth keeping it in good order. Well done for your success at tennis! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always something, isn't there! Hope I can hold up my end on the tennis court tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Good idea to get that tripping hazard seen to quickly. Owning a home, while a blessing & privilege, it can also be a money pit. Yeah to being on the winning side of your tennis games :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly wouldn't want a friend or family member being injured - and possibly suing me!.

    ReplyDelete