Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Another Hot One!

   I had a short walk early this morning before breakfast, after my workout, but spent the rest of the morning indoors as it was heating up fast. I had an afternoon pickup time at the library and was sweating by the time I got home so had a refreshing swim and watered the plants while I was still cool. The rest of the day was spent indoors. 

   Surprisingly the A/C hasn't kicked in yet (I have it set for 25C) but it wouldn't surprise me if it came on soon. It is 31C outside! A cold front is supposed to come through later tonight so tomorrow should be much cooler but also rainy. A good day to spend with my new library materials!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sometimes I would prefer to be too cold than too hot e.g. when I am lying in bed sweating and can't get to sleep!

      Delete
  2. I just have to keep telling myself 'our time will come'!

    The first 30c is great -after a while they wear out their welcome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure but at least the nights have been cooler.

      Delete
  3. It's still cool and dull and damp here but the warmth will return soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today is much cooler. In fact I had to come in from working in the garden to put on an extra sweater!

      Delete
  4. Our sunshine has disappeared for the time being. The heating came on this morning. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope I don't have to turn up the thermostat again until October!

    ReplyDelete