Recipes

Translate

Friday 19 June 2020

A/C Definitely Needed Today!

   Too hot to spend too much time outdoors today, so spent the morning inside while the pool guys installed the new pool heater. Once it was up and working I called the grandkids and they are coming for a swim tomorrow.

   After lunch and a nap I did a little bit of hedge clipping, then had a swim (I was sweating buckets) and sat in the shade reading until I had dried off. Today's high was 30C. Watered the vegetable patch and a few of the other plants that were drooping in the heat. And that was my day!


The new heater - now I just have to figure out an enclosure for it and the other pool equipment.

2 comments:

  1. So glad the pool is now fixed so you can use it when you want. Lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly was needed today as it was up in the 30'sC. I was in twice.

    ReplyDelete