Recipes

Translate

Friday 25 October 2019

A Wasted Day

   Luckily I had nothing else planned as any other plans would not have been accomplished today!

   Today the car was scheduled for its annual service and I dropped it off at 8:45 this morning and was shuttled back home. It was to take 3-4 hours but by the time noon rolled around there had been no word from the service centre. I went for a nap and had a phone message waiting for me when I surfaced. Some extra work was needed (it had been a year since the last service so, to be expected). Once I had OK'd that it was another 2 hours until I got the call that it was ready. By the time I was picked up, driven back at the dealer, paid for the service ($500 - ouch!) and had driven back home it was after 4:00 p.m. - and they didn't even do the car wash they promised!

   So, not much accomplished today as I was stuck inside waiting for a phone call. Surprisingly, I am quite exhausted. Doing nothing is just as tiring as being busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment