Recipes

Translate

Friday 27 October 2017

Rant

   I opened up an avocado today and it was completely rotten inside. I only bought it yesterday, shows how much I know about choosing avocados. That was a waste of $1.49!

   So have spent the afternoon waiting for the Enercare guy to come and give my furnace its once a year clean. The appointment was for 3:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m. What's the chance he will come just before 7:00? Pretty good!

   It was a rather chilly day (high of 13C) and that is supposed to be the warmest day for the next week. I have put away all my lighter fall clothes and got out my winter woollies. The sun did shine for a while this afternoon but has already set behind the houses. It was great to get back to my Fitness class this morning and to chat with the other fit ladies over a coffee after. I had a lot of catching up to do since I have missed the last two weeks of classes.

   I spent some time loading all my holiday photos somewhere onto my computer so will post a couple today (if I can find them).

View from my hotel room over to Dubrovnik (centre left)


Dubrovnik old city from the cable car. The harbour on the left is where the boat from the hotel docked. I walked the city walls one afternoon - marvellous views!


No comments:

Post a Comment