Recipes

Translate

Thursday 5 October 2017

Lunch Out, Zumba and Book Club

   Lunch with Judy today - a late birthday present and an opportunity to catch up on their news. We met at Red Lobster which is near her school and I had sole and broccoli and she had The Captains Catch which was a piece of fish and garlic shrimp.

  I went from there to my Zumba class but only stayed for the first half as this was also RTO Book Club. We had a great turnout and got to air our views on "Orphan #8". Not a book I particularly liked or would recommend but there were some interesting opinions on the subject matter.

   Another nice sunny day but it has now clouded over so I hope there won't be rain tomorrow for our penultimate Kaffeeklatsch. Sean and Angela are going to run things so I don't have to rush out and battle with the traffic!

   Just homemade minestrone soup and grilled cheese for dinner after my lunch out. Still trying to keep the weight down.

No comments:

Post a Comment