Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 10 October 2017

A Tiring but Productive Day

  Too late and too tired for a real post so here's what I did today.
  
   7:45 - left for the tennis club to set up and run our final day and Pot Luck lunch. Played two sets.

11:30 - lunch, speeches and lucky draws (I didn't win anything)

1:15 - finished the tidy up and close down of the courts. Left but stopped in at the library to pick up a book.

1:45 - nap

3:00 - refilled the now empty bins with garden refuse

3:50 - left for the cinema to see "Victoria and Abdul". It is both funny and touching. Go see it!

6:30 - home for a meal of sandwiches left over from lunch and a bowl of soup.

7:00 - check my e-mails and blogs, TV and then bed. Tomorrow is packing day and I head to the airport around 3:30 p.m.
See you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment