Recipes

Translate

Friday 26 February 2016

A New "Do"

   Minus 10C when I got up this morning and, although it was sunny, I don't think we made it above zero all day. Presently it's -6C so winter is still hanging around.

   I managed to get myself organized enough to get out for the 9:00 a.m. fitness class despite having a veritable mountain of dirty dishes to sort in the kitchen sink. I had a good workout but didn't hang around very long after - just enough to gulp down a coffee and munch on a cookie - I had to be at the hairdresser by 10:30. She gave me a nice short cut and thinned my hair so I should be good for a few weeks.

   Back for Progressive Bridge by 11:45 and got a spot at the last table. No free soup this week as the staff are "working to rule" pending the renewal of their contract. So no perks in the meantime. I had some good hands and some not so good but, overall, I don't think I played too badly.

   Just a light supper tonight - I just wasn't hungry as I ate the last piece of yesterday's falafel sandwich when I got home from Bridge. So I just baked an egg on toasted cheese with some mushrooms that needed eating up. I need to clear the fridge ready for grocery shopping tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment